sticky important

 the Alt Fascism Movement trolls (including Republicans), uncategorizable, politically off compass, cloud cuckoomongers   rpl alt right conservi etc


better side of marx leninism

ussr pro black pro woman reddit

cancel culture not anti black or offensive  

cornel west 

nina turner

trans mice thing from gender cyn from terffetish user banned from it


When I read the report about doing this with mice, I didn’t see anything about the gonads changing position (then again, I don’t know if gonads in mice have very different positions as compared to humans). Maybe they wouldn’t unless the gubernaculum was also affected.....? Either way, moving them surgically sounds pretty risky.



3



Reply

Share



User avatar

level 5

LightweaverNaamah

·

4 yr. ago

Yeah, they for sure wouldn't change position naturally, not unless the gene therapy was given to a fetus, based on everything I know about human development. I think surgical relocation would be challenging, but not significantly more so than anything else involved in a vaginoplasty.



2



Reply

Share



User avatar

level 6

MrFahrenheit46

·

4 yr. ago

Agreed. Either way, much more research has to be done.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vital sticky future

consosdn

future jewsh ip