Blog stats
I am fifth political position on whether I believe that kids age 8 and up should do the type of child labor in factories and mills that were done on Earth in the factories and mills of Appalachia in the mid to late 1900s (decade).
Personally I am fifth political position on marriages (straight marriages and same sex marriages) without commitment but that don’t that infringe on other people’s rights
Personally ,transgender people who do not meet my requirements above and don’t compromise, until this type of natural sex gender changing surgery become legal for humans (and they use that to change gender/sex) or until we abolish our Cissexist patriarchy, Personally I am Fourth political position on those Transgender people who do not meet my above requirements
Personally, I am indifferent leaning toward a political position that is in between seventh political position and not support for CHILDREN between 4 or 5 and 16 becoming Transgender , partly because I feel that they might be victims of bullying and discrimination by their peers if they become transgender that young.
Legality wise, I am sixth political position for very late term abortion for rape and incest
Idea 7) A fifth political position idea for the People's Republics of Donetsk and Lugansk which includes the People's Republic of Donetsk and Lugansk (if its controlled by Ukraine) having a relationship with Russia that is between the relationship those areas had as part of Ukraine with Russia under Viktor Yanukovych and the relationship that the United States has with Britain since the US since the late 18th century.
Idea 28) A Fourth political position idea for the People’s Republics of Donetsk and Lugansk
I do have a few sixth political position views views on Climate Change once in a blue moon (a political position that has never been seen before on Climate Change).
The type of fishing outside of those 2 things I am fine with is fishing that was done in the bible and in Israel during biblical times. Though limiting or banning fishing is worse since that would cause more fish to die. I am 7th political position on hunting great white sharks
I am syncretic and fifth political position on expansive background checks to most gun transactions with exceptions for transfers between family members
Tolerate
The majorities should express themselves and decide and the minorities must be respected as such, only in this particular way will participatory democracy enable identities to be constructed in a respectable and tolerant manner. The citizens role is not just the subject of human rights but also of responsibilities within the community
I tolerate gun free zones to an extent
I tolerate an initiative to create 2nd amendment sanctuaries at the local and county level gun rights sanctuary areas . With gun issues being hot button and varied this is a compromise to allow some flexibility
Though lowering age of consent by 1.5 years in each place where the age of consent is 18 or 17 along with common sense (or at worst background checks first by parents) parental policing of kids interacting with non related ,non pedo adults the same way they did in the pre 1990s or pre 1970s world (like Dennis and Mr Wilson on Dennis the Menace) and assuming the parents did throughout, would be something I'd be open to considering thinking about being tolerant to
It's bad enough there is a Library of congress which houses films that the government tells us we should like and the medal of honors, which is sketchy and blurs the line between tolerable and being as ignorant and totalitarian as The Garden of American Heroes idea is just overkill, unneeded, politically pointy and anti democratic.
Systematically, I can live with and maybe even pretty much tolerate Cocaine (non Crack) being as free ,legal and commonly available as it was in the US from the 1880s through the 1920s (like cocaine being sold legally in neighborhood drugstores/drug stores, saloons, mail-order vendors, and even in grocery stores).
Systematically ,I can also live with and maybe even tolerate Cocaine being in cigs, cheroots, inhalants, crystals, Coca Cola and other soda pops just like back then
I am more than tolerant on the view that people who are arrested for stealing are not political victims but common criminals
Individuals are haunted by their own ideas, this idea has become real and now forces people to follow it. People decided what a good citizen was and made up the consequences for breaking this "rule" and now we are trapped due to us embracing our own ideas . There are no sacred ideas, objective facts or real meanings (apart from higher powers) But still, I am a tolerant person who fights injustices
I am tolerant in a traditionally liberal (NON Liberal 2.0) way. I am basically this type of tolerant
I support grace and tolerance, integrity and smart innovation
I am tolerant of former Hard right-Radical right/extreme Right wingers who have moved as left and became as non extreme as, Tim Pool, Pewpewpie and they can be our allies in defeating Liberalism 2.0. However despite moving left they would have to fight against Liberalism 2.0 separate from us like how Leon Trotsky said that Social Democrats could be allies of Trotskyists in defeating Fascism but they would have to fight against Fascism separate from Trotskyists
I can be tolerant of a future Alt Revolutionary progressive Nu male sphere in Muslim countries
I retroactively sympathize with and I’m pragmatically cautiously tolerant of the Jewish people of the early 20th century supporting revolutionary changes within the Russian Empire in the early 20th century.
I pity and tolerate NO MA'AM from Married with Children because they are so bad ‘they’re good’ and because I sort of pity them for being slaves to masculinity and manliness .
Condone:
I halfway condone people watching porn during the pandemic lockdowns only but that doesn’t mean I support it
I would condone a LEFT (wing) version (with a touch of One Nation Labour) of the NON LEFT Communitarian Multiculturalism that I write below forming in that Pan Secessionism US
I condone Wilderness Therapy being used for behavior modification for kids, teens and even adults.
I condone Australia’s hardline immigration laws under Scott Morrison in 2020 and 2021 since in 2020 and 2021 Australia needed to heavily restrict immigration
I sort of condone to echo these takes here
I would provisionally condone or look into supporting Left Communitarian Multiculturalism (with a touch of One Nation Labour) forming in some of the areas within North America.
BUT, what if I say “the ONLY bullying I can live with or halfway condone is bullying the obsessive neo pronoun users exactly like the ones in this NYT article. Bullying may have helped these neopronoun users mentioned in this article be normal instead of cringe”
Comments
Post a Comment