Hulk
https://freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/4108005/posts
https://www.thedailybeast.com/why-have-womens-groups-gone-dead-silent-on-biden-assault-accusation
https://www.unddit.com/r/stupidpol/comments/gajnam/the_daily_beast_contacted_10_top_national/
Who would have possibly foreseen "believe all women" and trying to weaponize sexual abuse accusations against the right could ever backfire???
permalinkredditreveddit
[−]PurpleChooops4 points2 years ago
To be fair it's only happening because the DNC rat fucked Biden into the nomination. If only there had been another more than qualified candidate with a clean record and a passionate base...
permalinkredditrevedditparent
[−]MentalloMystery13 points2 years ago
lmao give republicans an inch to yell hypocrisy or play victim and they will own it harder than anything. This is giving unlimited ammo to the spite party
permalinkredditreveddit
[−]lucky_beast3 points2 years ago
lmao the gamerghazi thread is actually based af
permalinkredditreveddit
[−]Lazar_Taxon3 points2 years ago
The r/politics thread, on the other hand, is fucking horrific. With a Krassenstein appearance no less!
permalinkredditrevedditparent
[−]RepulsiveNumber5 points2 years ago
He's appeared here a few times as well. Last time he came here, people didn't realize he was actually a Krassenstein at first, then they started ridiculing him and telling him to off himself. I thought about banning him, but I'm hoping for a Krassenstein vs. bamename face-off before that.
permalinkredditrevedditparent
[−]CyberModern2 points2 years ago
meanwhile r/feminism has just deleted their thread
permalinkredditrevedditparent
https://freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/4116607/posts
https://www.reddit.com/r/stupidpol/comments/qijf3x/decolonization_is_not_a_metaphor/
https://www.reddit.com/r/stupidpol/comments/o3jjb3/culture_war_bullshit_is_a_distraction_no_matter/
https://www.reddit.com/r/stupidpol/comments/tg8hj5/educator_slammed_for_suggesting_abolishment_of/
https://www.reddit.com/r/stupidpol/comments/y5bvav/to_understand_china_you_need_to_understand/
https://www.reddit.com/r/stupidpol/comments/n1iag0/academic_book_argues_that_white_people_in_the/
https://www.reddit.com/r/stupidpol/comments/iqkfi4/nonidpol_nonrightwing_analysis_of_the_patriarchy/
irrealn mrrge reddit
if nit left all left sucks
rcsm taboo, every white bad maybe not race bd
diversty bad
https://www.reddit.com/r/stupidpol/comments/tp9ihl/the_problem_of_when_white_liberals_talk_about/
remove traces not to be depressed on right wing soc we lost
https://www.thenation.com/article/archive/open-borders-nationalism-angela-nagle/
Reply
iiuuy
Rightoid 🐷
62d
1
Reply
IMOexpedition
62d
vore dem
anti white expnf hycyc list
I could be nyc biased because I have seen that nyc crime hasn’t gone up as much as like Philly let’s say , though the republicans here act like it’s a war zone . And even if you go into a high crime area it’s definitely not as dangerous as the 90s which I lived through
11
Reply
Jayzswhiteguilt
23d
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Anti-Chomsky_Reader#Criticism_of_the_Propaganda_Model
Depends on the time period.
@
1y
My dad is white, never knew his biological dad and was raised by his black stepdad from a young age (in the 60s). In his small hardworking hometown a small population of black families was well respected, but his interracial blended family was outcast and frowned upon. I think he never felt accepted and was never able to see himself as white. He has lived in a black neighborhood in a city for decades now and is accepted and comfortable there. This is like a specific personal case but for him there was an aspect of how your community relates to you and how you interpret and internalize that.
7
Reply
7
it seems like the concept of white hispanics is becoming more popular, but it's probably just a way to explain away voting patterns rather than acknowledge that Latin American people don't all look the same. I had the same kind of experience with forms like that, I never knew what "visible minority" was, and whether my name outed me as other, but I never checked the box off since I didn't want to be on a list like that lol. It definitely sets off my inner teenage conspiracy theorist
Which leads me to add one Remark: That the Number of purely white People in the World is proportionably very small. All Africa is black or tawny. Asia chiefly tawny. America (exclusive of the new Comers) wholly so. And in Europe, the Spaniards, Italians, French, Russians and Swedes, are generally of what we call a swarthy Complexion; as are the Germans also, the Saxons only excepted, who with the English, make the principal Body of White People on the Face of the Earth. I could wish their Numbers were increased. And while we are, as I may call it, Scouring our Planet, by clearing America of Woods, and so making this Side of our Globe reflect a brighter Light to the Eyes of Inhabitants in Mars or Venus, why should we in the Sight of Superior Beings, darken its People? why increase the Sons of Africa, by Planting them in America, where we have so fair an Opportunity, by excluding all Blacks and Tawneys, of increasing the lovely White and Red? But perhaps I am partial to the Complexion of my Country, for such Kind of Partiality is natural to Mankind.
-Benjamin "no swarthy Swedes in my America" Franklin
12
Reply
--Anarchaeopteryx--
Anti-White Ⓐnarkiddy
1y
Sounds more like he's saying America should exclude all Africans and Asians, and deforest the continent, in order to impress aliens on Mars & Venus. JFC what a racist whacko.
2
Reply
Politeness good to be so , Being on Time. Hard working?.Value education?.styng on topoc
culture not coloism
HoneyBunchesOfHoney
🔥🔥✝️🔥🔥
1y
He is. But it's interesting that he only counted English people and saxons as w The only thing which comes to mind is Creedence Clearwater Revival
’m not going to define whiteness, because I don’t care to and wouldn’t know how anyway. But I do think there’s multiple reasons why it’s hard to define any race really. Firstly, according to the best scientific understanding of race we have, it’s not real beyond whatever socially constructed notions we’ve built around the concept. Secondly, race and ethnicity are often confused. Before I became more militantly anti-idpol, I still refused to declare my race on documents when they asked for demographic data. Part of the reason was that I simply felt nothing captured who I was.
Sometimes they oddly mixed categories within the same question, asking if you were white or Cuban, for example. But Cuban is a nationality and white is a race... they’re not mutually exclusive, but on a lot of forms it’s implied that they are mutually exclusive. Then there’s “are you white or Hispanic?” Well, Hispanic is an ethnicity. Again, they’re not mutually exclusive. Then there were questions about what Hispanic even means. Does it mean at some point in my bloodline I have Iberian blood? Or is it simply that I speak Spanish and share some vague set of cultural norms with other so-called Hispanics? None of these forms ever made sense to me. Funny enough, these seemingly innocuous questions meant for demographic data collection probably are what began my progress towards an anti-idpol stance. Think about it. A lot of these questions are asked at the end of school applications, loan requests, job applications, and government programs. Why do these institutions need to reify these categories on the first place? What are they doing with that info? Why are they seemingly so sloppy, confusing race with ethnicity with nationality.
no go
-con barrier progress like mskms
enentrism looks change
Comments
Post a Comment