left oibcrtss

angr nagle contra alt right class rs

https://www.google.com/search?q=%22against+the+center+left%22&rlz=1C9BKJA_enUS1008US1009&hl=en-US&sxsrf=ALiCzsZemERaaX8O1FJJNXqjXLzkZF4Evg%3A1669074113255&ei=wQx8Y-GdD-WOwbkPiIWVgAk&oq=%22against+the+center+left%22&gs_lcp=ChNtb2JpbGUtZ3dzLXdpei1zZXJwEAMyBwgAEB4QogQ6CggjEK4CELADECc6CggAEB4QogQQsAM6CAgAEKIEELADOgYIABAHEB46BQgAEIAEOggIABAIEAcQHjoFCAAQhgM6BQgAEKIEOgQIHhAKOgoIIRDDBBAKEKABOggIIRDDBBCgAToECCEQCkoECEEYAVCoDViHP2D5QWgGcAB4AYABygGIAakSkgEGMC4xNS4xmAEAoAEByAEEwAEB&sclient=mobile-gws-wiz-serp


https://www.reddit.com/r/stupidpol/comments/xq7589/idpol_has_effectively_rediscovered/

No joke. I posted a picture of my hair in my other account and was accused of being a white supremacist. I am Slavic and if I take one drop rule seriously, I should be POC, but why the hell do I need a kΓ‘drovΓ½ profil to post a selfie in 2022?


70

Reply



greed_and_death

American GaddaFOID πŸ‘§ Respecter

52d

How does Slavic hair make one a white supremacist?


45

Reply



A_Night_Owl

Unknown πŸ‘½

52d

I’m assuming his hair is long on top with sides shaved or faded, which is actually a super popular cut for men of all ethnicities. But certain notable white supremacists e.g. Richard Spencer have it so extremely online libs think any white dude who has it is a white supremacist.


A few years ago a late-night comedian publicly identified some conservative college student at CPAC as a Nazi because he had the haircut. it turned out the kid had Stage 4 brain cancer, was losing hair due to chemotherapy, and had shaved part of his head to hide the balding.


60

Reply



Faandyyy

Average NATO Fan πŸͺ–:soy:

52d

If you're white and don't regulary practice white guilt you're automatically one by default.


74

Reply



gaynazifurry4bernie

Rightoid 🐷

52d

Counter-point: What if I'm Catholic so most of my guilt bandwidth is taken up by that.


22

Reply



Faandyyy

Average NATO Fan πŸͺ–:soy:

52d

You're a christian and thus you are automatically bad. Try islam if you really wan


Faandyyy

Average NATO Fan πŸͺ–:soy:

52d

You're a christian and thus you are automatically bad. Try islam if you really want to follow and ibrahimic religion.


20

Reply



Hootinger

52d

Try being a catholic convert from Protestantism. I now have both an insatiable work ethic and riddled with unquenchable guilt.


12

Reply



hubert_turnep

Marxist-Mullenist πŸ’¦

52d

That's OP. Your supposed to take siestas so you don't work too hard


19

Reply



Carl_Schmitt

Moderate Nazbol

52d

Well if you ask me, all ideology is just lipstick on the pig of our urge to fuck and get those genes out there. But I’ve always regarded Rousseau as the father of fascism.


8

Reply



abedtime2

High-Functioning Locomotive Engineer 🧩

52d

Pretty based. He inspired about every mass revolutionary movement after him tbf. Gave us a blueprint to create mass political activism, for the better and worse. 


Both reactions to a crisis of Capitalism and attempts to stave off Socialism


20

Reply



CiabanItReal

Nation of Islam Obama πŸ•‹

52d

Yeah, there is no need to deal with contradictions in capitalism if you can blame a boogyman like bigotry.


13

Reply



PuffsPlusArmada

@

52d

Just the ebb and flow of things I suppose

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

future jewsh ip

Vital sticky future

consosdn